Friday, April 25, 2014

C4K Summary for April

Summaries for April, Last Summaries!

The first Child I commented on their blog for the month of April is Sione. For his blog on April 7th he published about a rugby player who was injured and put into a comma. This was a very sad story. In his blog I shared with him how great it was that he is keeping up with the news and sports. I also told him it was great for the people who were not keeping up with the news, they can look on his blog and find things like this out.

The second and last child's blog I commented on for this month was Brooklyn. In Brooklyn blog that she did on April 11th it was titled cops and robbers. This is a game she plays, and apparently is very good at it. I assumed this was a math game, and gave her a question and she tried to answer it, or find the robber in the least amount of guesses she can. I shared with her the importance of finding educational games, and the fact that she is having fun and learning stuff at the same time is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment