Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4T #4 Summary

The teacher I commented on for the month of April is Matt Gomez.

1.) The first blog I commented on was on March 30th for week 13. The title of his blog is Presentation: Sharing Learning With Tech. In this blog he has two instructional presentations videos,and also a presentation he had made in his Google Drive to share. This blog is about learning different technologies and incorporating them into daily lessons. I found all these tools he has shared very useful. He outlines that the main topics he was going over, and wanted to make clear in this particular blog were: Blog Examples, Flipping, Educreations, more example blogs, Global Collaboration, and Facebook.
These tools are great, and more of them I did not previously know a lot about. I learned a lot from these, and also did further research on the tools because I was curious. He seems like he loves his job, and is happy. This is wonderful to see and hear!

2.) For this week, week 15, my final comment for C4T his topic for this week was Using Class Dojo for Work Management. In this blog he shared this program that is for behavioral management. He says that this program allows the students to be able to look at the work they have done, and for them to share this with their parents. (Or if the student doesn't share this with them they are still available to access this).The best part about this app is that it is free! This allows for time management, which he explains is very important to him. He uses this for kindergarten! This seems like most likely a similar app or program Dr. Strange uses for our class to keep up with our stuff. I personally loving being organized and having everything together and online instead of in binders and everything, this has become a lot less ideal for teachers in this generation. This is a tool I could see myself using for sure, and the best part is that it is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment