Sunday, February 9, 2014

C4T #1



My name of the blogger I am assigned to is Dianne. Her blog is called "Dianne's Digital Discoveries". From what I have seen, on her blogs she posts helpful videos to help viewers learn more about potential resources and cites that are very important/helpful to her. The first blog I commented on was published January 11th(which happens to be my birthday) and she put up a tutorial video of Adobe TV. I had heard of Adobe TV, but had not used this source, and also did not know very much about this at all. So, upon visiting her blog, I watched the tutorial videos and became better educated on the subject.

The blog for this week is about Newsela. At first glance, I had no idea what this was, and was not even sure what this would be about. I looked at the tags involved in the blog and they were: reading, comprehension, news, current events, literacy, and newsela. After reading the description in her blog, she explained that it is a relevant daily news cite for helping build students reading comprehensions. This definitely sounds like something very interesting and I will try it out! I will read more about it, and give some updates on how I like it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment